Enables participants to gain extensive insight into how inspection, and inspectors, work and enable them to understand how schools can get the best out of inspection.
Suitable for: Any staff with responsibility for ensuring compliance, this seminar relates to all paragraphs of the ISSRs.
1. To increase familiarity with the Independent Schools Standards Regulations (ISSRs), the National Minimum Standards for Boarding Schools (NMS) and EYFS Framework April 2017
2. To appreciate the role of all school staff in ensuring compliance
3. To become familiar with the scope and nature of the new ISI compliance inspection framework
By the end of this seminar delegates will:
- Have a better understanding of the Independent Schools Standards Regulations, the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements and the National Minimum Standards (NMS) for Boarding
- Be aware of other relevant legislation
- Be familiar with the relevant ISI publications that provide guidance and support
- Be able to develop strategies for self-review
Note: Due to the Coronavirus currently seminars held at our offices have been suspended. Any seminars available to book below will be held virtually only
Please contact us directly if you would like the seminar to be delivered in your school.
- Seminars will take place via Zoom video conferencing.
- The session will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions two days before the seminar with a link to enter the session and any materials required.
- Only delegates who have registered will be able to enter so please ensure e-mail addresses of the participant(s) are provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won't be charged) and selecting the 'Add to waiting list' option.
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
“The structure of this was great as it gave us a chance to ask and get answers to a lot of questions”
- Delegate 6th November 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com