This seminar is for those who are not inspectors, who wish to learn about inspection from an inspector’s view, and hence strengthen their own understanding. Understand what inspectors are looking for and how schools can work with inspection teams effectively to provide an accurate picture of your school.
Suitable for: Middle managers and senior leaders, this seminar relates to paragraph 8 of the ISSR.
1. Unravelling RCIs and EQIs. What is a ‘framework’?
2. How to mini-inspect a department or faculty
3. Understanding achievement
4. Personal development in curricular, extra-curricular activities
5. How teaching and leadership contribute
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
“Really interesting to see things from an inspector’s perspective. Would recommend people have a thorough understanding of EQI and RCI inspection and attend other courses first”
- Delegate 26th September 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org