A comprehensive one-day seminar for those working in independent schools. This seminar enables a forum for discussing the complex issues facing schools today with regard to meeting and supporting the mental health and well being needs of those in the school community. It provides advice about inspection expectations focusing on both compliance with the ISSRs and the NMS alongside the criteria of the EQI framework.
Suitable for: School staff with pastoral care duties and senior leaders, this seminar relates to paragraph 2 of the ISSRand the educational quality inspection framework,
1. The expectations of the Independent School Standards
2. Understanding key terms: depression, anxiety, eating disorders
3. What you can do in school
4. When and how to talk to parents and pupils about seeking help
5. Sources of support
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com