A recently updated seminar aimed at supporting schools to get the most out of an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) inspection and to make best use of the experience to contribute to school improvement.
We explore key educational and welfare components of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and guiding principles to shape the most effective practice. We cover the process involved in inspecting and reporting on EYFS settings in independent schools and the differences in approach for registered and non-registered provision. You will gain a useful insight into effective self-evaluation and how all colleagues associated with your school’s EYFS can contribute to the process of conveying to inspectors the full picture of your provision.
Suitable for: EYFS staff, senior leaders and designated EYFS governors, this seminar relates to the EYFS framework.
1. Introduction – The Statutory EYFS
2. The Inspection Process
3. Showing the setting at its best and how all staff can make a contribution
4. Inspection reporting and the EYFS
5. Looking at EYFS requirements in more detail
By the end of this seminar delegates will:
- Know the sequence of inspection events
- Understand how the setting contributes to and shapes the inspection process
- Appreciate what inspectors are looking for and how they will be working
- Be aware of how the setting will be integrated into the final whole school report
- Understand the requirements for regulatory compliance and their associated responsibilities
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
“Really useful, thank you. Lots to take in!”
- Delegate 9th October 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com