ISI Educational Quality Inspections (EQI's) was introduced to schools in January 2017. EQI's make only two overall judgements: the achievement, and the personal development of pupils. There has been a move away from judging provision towards evaluating the outcomes of the contribution of pastoral care and leadership for pupils. The criteria for evaluating personal development have become more sophisticated as inspection has evolved. This seminar will suggest ways in which schools can make evaluations on their own pupils.
Suitable for: Pastoral and senior leaders, this seminar relates to paragraph 2 of the ISSR.
1. What is resilience, self-understanding, aesthetic awareness?
2. How to measure the immeasurable
3. Linking personal development to achievement
3. The contribution of reactive, proactive and developmental pastoral care
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
"Steven was an excellent leader and gave great context to PD. He Provided a great insight and was very reassuring about the inspection process."
- Delegate, 27th February 2020
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com