This seminar provides a forum for discussing the complex issues facing schools today and cutting edge advice about inspection expectations. Hosted jointly by ISI’s legal department and Duty Team, it provides an overview of key equality duties for independent schools and inspection implications.
Suitable for: Senior leaders and Governors, this seminar relates to the ISSRs and the NMS
1. Sex discrimination – ways this can arise and the inspection implications of the Al Hijrah judgemen
2. Disability discrimination
3. Race, religion and belief
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
“Many thanks – very relevant and helpful”
- Delegate 13th November 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com