A half-day seminar offering preparation for a second compliance inspection.
Suitable for: Heads, senior leaders, designated safeguarding governors and any staff involved in preparing their schools for their second compliance inspection.
1. To remind schools of the preparation needed for an inspection.
2. To clarify expectations of policies and other documentation
3. To describe changes in regulations since the school's previous inspection, particularly in safeguarding and RSE.
4. To describe changes in inspection approaches in listening to the "voice of the child"
By the end of this seminar delegates will:
- Be clear about what policies and documentation are needed for a compliance inspection.
- Have a view of the changes in regulation
- Understand the strategies used by inspectors to work with schools to check effective implementation of policies
Note: Due to the Coronavirus currently seminars held at our offices have been suspended. Any seminars available to book below will be held virtually only
Please contact us directly if you would like the seminar to be delivered in your school.
- Seminars will take place via Zoom video conferencing.
- The session will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions two days before the seminar with a link to enter the session and any materials required.
- Only delegates who have registered will be able to enter so please ensure e-mail addresses of the participant(s) are provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won't be charged) and selecting the 'Add to waiting list' option.
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London, EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won't be charged) and selecting the 'Add to waiting list' option
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com