This seminar is aimed at both (Prep & Junior) and (Senior) Schools. We explore the most effective practice across aspects of provision in independent schools including the school’s role and how all staff can contribute to the process all linked to the continuous process of your school’s development.
Suitable for: Heads and Deputies
Note: Due to the Coronavirus currently seminars held at our offices have been suspended. Any seminars available to book below will be held virtually only.
Please contact us directly if you would like the seminar to be delivered in your school.
- Seminars will take place via Zoom video conferencing.
- The session will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions two days before the seminar with a link to enter the session and any materials required.
- Only delegates who have registered will be able to enter so please ensure e-mail addresses of the participant(s) are provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won't be charged) and selecting the 'Add to the waiting list' option.
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
“Clear, very useful, good tips…has helped my knowledge and understanding as someone new to ISI processes, thank you”
- Delegate 20th November 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org