A recently updated seminar aimed at supporting schools in working towards school improvement.
We explore key educational and welfare components of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and guiding principles to shape the most effective practice, as well as gaining a useful insight into effective self-evaluation.
Suitable for: EYFS staff, senior leaders and designated EYFS governors, this seminar relates to the EYFS framework.
Note: Due to the Coronavirus currently seminars held at our offices have been suspended. Any seminars available to book below will be held virtually only
Please contact us directly if you would like the seminar to be delivered in your school.
- Seminars will take place via Zoom video conferencing.
- The session will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions two days before the seminar with link to enter the session and any materials required.
- Only delegates who have registered will be able to enter so please ensure e-mail addresses of the participants(s) are provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won't be charged) and selecting the 'Add to waiting list' option.
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
“Really useful, thank you. Lots to take in!”
- Delegate 9th October 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com