ISI Educational Quality Inspections Framework (EQIs) were introduced to schools in January 2017. EQI's make only two overall judgements: the achievement, and the personal development of pupils. This seminar is designed to provide additional insight for schools.
Suitable for: Governors, senior and middle managers, this seminar relates to the ISSR’s and the EQI framework.
1. Making the most of self-evaluation
2. How pupils achievement & personal development is evaluated
3. Using the grade descriptors for self-evaluation
4. The boarding influence
5. Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) links to whole school outcomes
Note: Due to the Coronavirus currently seminars held at our offices have been suspended. Any seminars available to book below will be held virtually only.
Please contact us directly if you would like the seminar to be delivered in your school.
- Seminars will take place via Zoom video conferencing.
- The session will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions two days before the seminar with a link to enter the session and any materials required.
- Only delegates who have registered will be able to enter so please sure email addresses of participant(s) are provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won't be charged) and selecting the 'Add to waiting list' option.
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
"Diane was warm, engaging and dispelled any myth that inspectors are 'scary'!! She shared fantastic, practical advice alongside sharing key documentation. Fab!"
- Delegate, 30th January 2020
“Really good. Focused, informative, confident. Very helpful, much appreciated”
- Delegate 14th November 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com