ISI Educational Quality Inspections Framework (EQIs) were introduced to schools in January 2017. EQI's make only two overall judgements: the achievement, and the personal development of pupils.
This seminar is designed to provide additional insight for schools and to explain how the current arrangements differ from the previous ISI integrated inspections. The seminar will also explore how the separate reporting of compliance enables inspectors to focus more on vivid reporting of a school’s individual characteristics and quality.
Suitable for: Governors, senior and middle managers, this seminar relates to the ISSR’s and the EQI framework.
1. The relationship between EQIs and RCIs
2. How to use documentation: the inspection framework and guidance
3. Making the most of self-evaluation
4. How pupils achievement & personal development is evaluated
5. Using the grade descriptors for self-evaluation
6. The boarding influence
7. Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) links to whole school outcomes
By the end of this seminar delegates will:
- Understand the reasons for the approaches to inspection
- Know how to present their evidence to best effect to show the uniqueness of their schooL
- Be able to brief their schools on the nature of inspection activity
- Understand how the grade descriptors can be used in self-evaluation
- Know how the inspection of boarding and EYFS fits into the overall visit
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
"Diane was warm, engaging and dispelled any myth that inspectors are 'scary'!! She shared fantastic, practical advice alongside sharing key documentation. Fab!"
- Delegate, 30th January 2020
“Really good. Focused, informative, confident. Very helpful, much appreciated”
- Delegate 14th November 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail email@example.com