Recruitment as a team, compliance or boarding inspector is very competitive, with roughly only one in five applicants being selected. This course is for those who are not inspectors, who wish to learn about inspection from an inspector’s view, and hence strengthen their own understanding. It will include:
- Unravelling RCIs and EQIs. What is a ‘framework’?
- How to mini-inspect a department or faculty;
- Understanding achievement;
- Personal development in curricular, extra-curricular activities;
- How teaching and leadership contribute.
This course is suitable for middle managers and senior leaders who wish to develop and strengthen their insight into the inspection process beyond experience in their own schools.
Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA