This one-day seminar is aimed at both (Prep & Junior) and (Senior) Schools.
We cover the ISI compliance inspection model and timeline, including focus on the statutory requirements for independent schools. We explore the most effective practice across aspects of provision in independent schools and look at targeted preparation for an ISI compliance inspection visit, including the school’s role and how all staff can contribute to the process all linked to the continuous process of your school’s development.
Suitable for: Heads and Deputies
1. Compliance inspection model and timeline
2. Being ready for inspection
3. How to show your school in the best light
4. How all staff can contribute to inspection enabling compliance
5. Importance of the regulations
By the end of this seminar delegates will:
- Be aware of key features of the compliance inspection model and the broad time-line of inspection events
- Be well prepared for inspection at short notice
- Be able to ensure that the inspection team has a full picture of the school
- Understand the school’s role in the inspection process
- Understand the importance of the regulations
- Location: ISIC Training Centre, 1st Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- You will receive joining instructions and details of what to bring one week before the seminar date.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Please note that if any of the seminars are full you can still be added to the Waiting List by completing the booking process (you won’t be charged) and selecting the ‘Add to waiting list’ option.
“Clear, very useful, good tips…has helped my knowledge and understanding as someone new to ISI processes, thank you”
- Delegate 20th November 2019
To enquire about running this seminar in your school please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org