ISIC Launches New Range of Seminars on Compliance Inspections
ISIC has launched a new range of seminars designed to introduce the new ISI Compliance Inspection due to be rolled out for the majority of independent schools in the UK from 2016.
These interactive and engaging seminars provide an overview of the key features and how these will impact schools, teachers, parents and pupils. It will also provide an opportunity for delegates to raise questions and seek clarification on specific issues with our trainers who are also Reporting Inspectors.
By the end of this session delegates will:
- Understand the new ISI Compliance Framework
- Know how to self-evaluate for Compliance Inspection
- Know the sequence of inspection events; from notification, through preparation and the inspection visit to the production of the final report
- Appreciate what inspectors are looking for and how they will work with your school
- Know the types of evidence you should have available
Click here to book your place on the next seminar.