The purpose of this visit is to conduct a Pre-Inspection Consultancy (Whole School Review) of Peponi House School to assess readiness and any action required prior to a formal ISI inspection under BSO Framework.
The areas reviewed included:
- Pupils’ achievements and learning
- Contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision
- Contribution of teaching
- SMSC development
- Contribution of arrangements for pastoral care
- Contribution of arrangements for Welfare, Health and Safety
- Quality of governance
- Quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
Recommendations for improvement were made based on the evidence provided including a sammple of work scrutiny, lLesson observations, staff interviews and pupils’ general interviews.